FREE Lesson 3: Subject-Verb Agreement
Here is a free (full-length) lesson on subject-verb agreement. The lesson includes:
- a 5 item diagnostic and detailed answer key.
- how to "trim" a sentence to identify the subject and verb.
- how to use singular words, like "everybody" and "none."
- verb agreement for irregular words, like "radius/radii" and "sheep/sheep."
- 15 item practice and detailed answer key.
This is a *FREE* lesson. Add it to your cart, then click "Check Out." Just complete the Customer Information page, then click "Continue to payment method." On the next page, you will see that no payment is required. It would be nice if you would check the box next to "Subscribe to our newsletter." If you do subscribe, I can keep you updated about new blog posts and products. Finally, click "Complete order" and you are all done! A link with the downloadable PDF file will be sent to your e-mail address.